Club dues are $50 per month with no additional fees per meeting.
This may one of the best deals in all of Rotary. You usually pay twice as much to join a city Rotary Club like ours. But our club was designed specifically for busy professionals.
We also don’t have raffles like other Rotary Clubs
Your single all-inclusive price includes:
- All monthly formal meetings at Brandy Pete’s in the Financial District with light hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar
- FREE admission for you to bring 1 guest to each meeting
- All monthly social events (cash bar)
- Admission to 32,000 Rotary Clubs worldwide (they usually charge a per meeting fee)
- All District and Rotary International Dues
- Subscription to Rotarian Magazine
In exchange we expect all members to attend our monthly meetings and to contribute to our growth by joining at least 1 committee.
This is the most affordable Rotary Club you will find anywhere in New England. You save $960 a year compared with many other Rotary Clubs because you’re not paying $20 at the door for each meeting and because we hold formal meetings monthly rather than weekly.
Are you a former or recent Rotaract member under the age of 30? Speak with our membership director for special pricing.